1.01.2012

Hello Twenty Twelve!


                       Happy New Year Everyone! 

            We hope you had lots of fun this weekend partying and such.

Things we are looking forward to in 2012:
  • Indoor Skydiving
  •  Sky High  visit (who wants to come??)
  • Christmas in July with Britt and Tea
  • College :)
  • Chile gets her license  
  • March 22nd: Ellie's brother, Jeff, comes home from Brazil
  • Mach 23rd: The Hunger Games Released... Midnight premire baby!
  • April: Chile's brother comes home from Florida
  • Going on dates with boys ;)
  • Dart Throwing, Princess Diaries Style
  • Slurpee Drinking Contest at 7 Eleven
  • Tea Parties

Chile's Resolutions:
  • Get a license and be a safe driver (not saying I'm an unsafe driver...)
  • Become better at the guitar 
  • Finish reading the Book of Mormon again and start on the Old Testament 
  • Give away one Book of Mormon 
Ellie's Resolutions:
  • When a stranger walks by, smile at them instead of judging them.
  • Learn how to be a better listener
  • Build a stronger relationship with my Savior
  • Be better at writing in my journal
  • Read the Book of Mormon everyday
  • Always be myself.
P.S. Tomorrow the youth in my ward are coming to my house for a traditional Polar Dip in my lake. Eeeeekkkk I can't wait. Ill let you know how it goes.....  :)

Love, Ellie and Chile 

No comments:

Post a Comment