1.12.2012

Books, Buses, and Backpacks

 

This past Monday (the 9th) I attended college for the first time.
Yes, I am serious.
Dead serious.
Anyways, I  have been home schooled all growing up and this is a big step in a home schooled girl's life to finally be able to go to college. I am still getting settled in but so far I love it! My teachers are absolutely hilarious and I always have great lessons. For my English class we are currently reading The Help and I have to say it is pretty good so far! If you're looking for a book to read you should go read it.
But this is not a book review post.
It's a post about the fact that I for the first time in my life am sitting in a class room! Not in my pajamas lying on my bed doing homework. Instead I have a backpack and I'm wearing jeans every single day!
What?!
I know. Super weird. At least for a home schooled girl.
But I am no longer a home schooled girl.
I am a college girl! :)
 
-Chile


No comments:

Post a Comment