1.25.2012

Confession

I have a confession...
I am addicted to peanut butter. Bad.

There is just something so magical about it.
 Peanut Butter, magical? Yes. I definitely just referred to peanut butter as magical. 


When I get home from a long day of school.. All I want to do is grab my jar of crunchy peanut butter and a spoon.  It is somehow relaxing in a weird way. 


I made some no-bake peanut butter, oatmeal cookies the other day... HEAVENLY! 


My next goal in life: Eat peanut butter cupcakes! 

If someone were to make me these cupcakes... I would have to love them for eternity. 
I would just die of happiness. 





3 comments:

  1. Hey Ellie Sister Forsyth made us chocolate cupcakes the other day in Youth Committee and she made peanut butter frosting... i thought of you because it was so extremely delicious and I wanted to bring one to you the next morning in seminary. Ask her for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?!???? That just sounds splendid! I MUST get this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make peanut butter cupcakes :) and peanut butter frosting! It is happy!
    ..... I share your love of peanut butter if that isn't obvious :D

    ReplyDelete