6.14.2012

Schoooools out for SUMMMA!!!!!!!!


So I thought I'd blog about my wonderful time this week since I'm sure you all were wondering
"have Chile and Ellie died?' 
Well, I can assure you that we have not. 
Unless of course, we are zombies,
but probably not...

anyways... 
So we have a funny story... 
Ellie is in California. :) 
She ditched the last day of high school to soak up the sun! 
And of course I'm super jello over here trying to get a sun tan through the gray skies,
but I wish her the best trip
So, 
while she has been lounging about, I have been hanging out with Tea and other best friends.  
We've gone on many adventures! 
(adventure is out there!;) 
And we might have had a picnic. 
Oh and watched Ocean's 11. (That's an excellent movie btw.) 
ANND stayed up a bit late at our sleepover of course! 
We even did found some official hot dogs of the Seattle Mariners! 
Tea and I also worked on a summer list, 
oh yes, 
it will be a good summer. 
What a great week it has been. 



So many choices... 


Well I hope you enjoyed a little bit of what we've been up to lately since we haven't posted in like FOREVER.

Love, Chile

No comments:

Post a Comment