5.04.2012

Keep Calm and Listen to GOOT Music

Today was extremely stressful! I had way too much on my mind, and I was running on empty. 

But now, I feel great!

 How did I do it?

Step 1. Purchased a giant Ice Cream cone from Burger King on the way home.
Step 2. Took a wonderful Power Nap!
Step 3. Ate one of my favorite foods - Broccoli!! 
Step 4. Cleared my mind by going on a wonderful Run! It was fantastic! Plus, I got to bring two of my bestfriends with me! They were very enthusiastic running buddies!

 Bwahh! I love their happiness! :D

Now, I am very relaxed and ready to conquer my mass amount of AP studying and homework! Woohoo

PLUS I was just introduced to Alex Goot who I have fallen in love with!
Check him out! :)





Nerdy Glasses + Musically Talented = Ellie is VERY attracted to you!!!


P.S. May the 4th be with you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment