4.06.2012

California...California... Here We COOOOMMMMMMEEEE!!!!!

So last week I was on spring break.
I loved my spring break. 
And the week/weekend prior my brother had been notified that he needed to come down to Oceanside, CA to take a test for some job... 
So, of course I had nothing else to do, so I said "hey I'm definitely coming with you!" 
And we were off. 
We left Sunday night (after church of course) heading for the interstate. 
We didn't have a GPS, 
A map, 
Or a Smartphone as our guide. 
We just drove until we felt like stopping. 
With music blasting,
Goldfish galore, 
lots of gummy bears.... mmm....
and pita chips. 
We definitely know how to throw a great party/vacation. 

This one almost doesn't look real to me... (on the drive down)

I just love sunsets in Carlsbad. :)








This is the beautiful San Diego LDS temple. Isn't it gorgeous?
 


(by the way, this is actually a lot bigger then it looks in the picture)

San Diego



Who can see the temple? 




The backside of the temple.  
This is the picture my brother took on the car ride home while I was driving.

Needless to say I kind of fell in love with California... 


-Chile 

1 comment: